More details here or just hit the PayPal link below.
This page displays a feed from the KHPA Facebook Group page. If you have any problems with using this facility please let the webmaster know.
a few more picks from yesterdays flying at Carbis and a big then you to Phil for bringing the gliders back and making a nice bike ride even nicer :)) ... See MoreSee Less
Little cloud Goose 19.5m plus reversible split leg harness for sale, great for dunes great for Perranporth great for goosing around pm for more information. ... See MoreSee Less
Message from our North Devon friends
Sam had our yearly meeting with Parkins Estates this week, and has asked me to pass this on. There was a problem on Sunday where pilots were flying the dunes and landing on the beach to the North of Mill Rock, which you should all know is against the rules, except in an emergency.
Please can you all take the time to read Sam's notes? It would such as shame to lose the site due to the actions of a few.
Message from Sam:
I had our Annual Meeting with Parkings Estates yesterday in Woolacombe with Sue and Alan Black.
Here are some notes:
1. They have asked that we continue to let visitors and members know that there is no landing north of mill rock unless it is an absolute emergency.
2. They have also asked that during the May to August period that pilots refrain from soaring the dunes and landing on the beach both north and south of Mill Rock.
3. During the May to August period, beach landings should be for emergency purposes only.
4. During the May to August period, Hang Gliders that land on the beach must pack up their equipment on the beach and not on the slip way entrance in the village itself.
5. I requested that they provide information on the persons names and wings including colour for anyone that does not abide by this.
6. I re-iterated that we ask all members and visitors to read out sites guide before they fly but that we do not have control on those who simply turn up and fly without consulting the club first.
RE: Sunday 22nd May:
They were unhappy that 1 -2 paragliders were soaring low down on the dunes and landing on the beach when there was obviously enough wind to soar the main part of the hill. They did not manage to get a name or information on the colour of the wing.
Perhaps you can send this out to the club and adjacent clubs to remind them of the rules.
Sites Officer ... See MoreSee Less
If any KHPA member would like to borrow club kit please contact the current holder listed below via a club official listed on the Contacts page:
Go Pro Camera - Adie
Event Shelter - Fergi
Security in Flight DVDs - Fiona
Tandem hang glider - Daisy
It is the responsibility of the person handing the kit over to notify the webmaster of its new location/holder.