Frostbite 2015 Hi to all pilots I have decided to Can the PG Frostbite for tomorrow (Saturday). So a further postponement for the Paragliding is the decision for another two weeks when hopefully it’s better wind speeds and direction.
I propose a pre-comp warm-up and see if the afternoon plays ball. We can set some fun tasks to get rid of the cobwebs. It Looks like St Agnes (No bottom Landing) when the wind eases hopefully to start.